Saturday, December 24, 2011

Push Up Challenge - Upper body Work Out At Home With No Equipment


Click here budurl.com To Lose Fat and Gain Muscle with the exact program that I and all my clients lose. Try this3 minute push up challenge. I beat my client, Bob Mann with 103 for the lead in my private facility here in Chicago. How many can you do? Must be good form, all the way up and all the way down. Not to fast. For whoever sends me a video beating me; I will give 1 week of Personal Training with me. How many can you do? Please hit the like button and leave a comment. Please send this to your friends and I will give you another challenge that will help you to gain muscle and lose fat next week. Build A Better Body.... Build A Better Life....!!! U 2 - Do Have The Power 2 Change...! Believe In U...!! Your Coach, darin

Low Price 40 Foot Hdmi Cable K Cups Coffee Right Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。